BEAUTIFUL 4 Bed, 2.5 Baths, Single family home in the Nottingham area of Baltimore County nestled into a Cul-de-sac. Upon entering this attractive property, you are presented with a foyer that leads you to an open kitchen with plenty of storage and island. Following around the kitchen you will find a peaceful living room and formal dining room. You will also find on that same floor a comfortable family room that leads to a slider with 27X10 deck and awning and stairs to the beautiful fenced back yard. There is a staircase that leads to the upper level that has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, Master is spacious!! There is a plenty of storage along with a rough-in for a bar on the lower level. A front porch allows for hours of relaxing in your rocking chair enjoying the fresh air. Large 2 car garage has plenty in the driveway and off street parking. The back of this house features an oversized deck, beautiful stone wall, trees and shrubbery surround the house for a pretty curb appeal. Please come and see this house, you will be pleasantly surprised!! Move in ready condition and ready for your vision, Make this house--YOUR HOME!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
2,725 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price