This wonderful brick rancher with a full basement sits on almost half an acre, with impressive curb appeal and a beautiful lawn. This home features the best of one floor living, with an office/den, large living room and dining room, main floor laundry, and a lovely sun room, along with three good size bedrooms and two full baths, one with a jetted tub. There is enormous basement storage, a whole house generator, a partially fenced backyard with a patio area and a large shed, and a covered two car carport. This is a fantastic opportunity to have your dream home in an idyllic setting! Bonus: sellers had the basement and crawlspace completely waterproofed; warranty transfers to buyer. Appraised over original list price = instant equity!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,190 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Partial, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Screened, Storm Window
- 2. Insert.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Chain Link, Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price