This beautiful home is back on the market. It isn't going to last long, 1st weekend we received 4 offers the weekend we went into Isolation. Welcome to this stone-front 3,216 sqft colonial originally a Model Home with all the bells and whistles. Perfect for a single or multi-family with 2 master bedroom/bath combos, total of 5 bedrooms, 1 bedroom on main level, 3 full baths, 2 half bathrooms. This home has a 2 story foyer with open floor plan, formal/living room, family room off large spacious gourmet kitchen. Slider off kitchen and basement level leads to deck or concrete patio backing up to a private wooded view. Master has cathedral ceilings, double doors, large walk-in closest, gorgeous upgraded spa like bathroom. Roof is newer w/30-year shingle, gas hook up available for stove, storm door, in ground sprinkler system, gutter guards, professional landscape, composite deck, concrete patio length of house, newer gas furnace and stove, pellet stove, expanded kitchen, instant hot and filtered water, electrical upgrades (panel & circuit), security system, insulated windows, wet bar, temperature controlled wine storage, built ins and window treatments. This home could be yours.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,216 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Partly Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)