Magnificent 5bedroom, 3.5 baths Historic Guilford Estate Home on a desirable, manicured,fully fenced, landscaped corner lot. 1st floor features grand entrance foyer, hardwood flooring, abundant crown molding, dining room with built ins, sun drenched solarium with walls of glass and Saltillo floor tile, den/study, remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, brand new slate floor and granite countertops, mudroom and 3 patios ideal for entertaining or for family private use. 2nd floor boasts the grand owners suite with sitting room and massive walk in closet( converted from a former 6th bedroom,) a brand attached new luxurious owners suite bath with heated floors, huge shower, dual vanities, marble countertops, its own balcony overlooking rear yard and an additional 2 bedrooms, full bath, and laundry room.3rd floor offers 2 full bedrooms, large storage room, full bath and an extra large family game room.Exterior features a large detached 2 car garage accessed by an auto security iron gate, lovely fenced in yard, concrete patio, semi enclosed brick porch with wood ceiling, and large deck.Close proximity to the universities of Johns Hopkins and Loyola University Maryland. The neighborhood was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2001.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,494 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sun Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System, Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Fenced, Private.
- Balcony, Brick, Deck, Enclosed, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Corner, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS