One of those houses you have always admired and now is your opportunity! Designed by renowned arhitect Edward Palmer, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a Baltimore gem. Elegant & stately Guilford home situated on double lot. Stone exterior with distinguished turret, Over 5,300 square feet, the house offers hardwood floors, gracious rooms, 2 zoned central air & loads of potential. Come make this your dream home in a most ideal urban location. Estate sale being sold "as is"
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Tudor
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
6,364 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Cooktop Downdraft, Trash Compactor, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Partial, Full, Partially Finished
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Casement
- 3. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Elevator, Grab Bars.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Curved Stair, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Partial, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)