One of those houses you have always admired and now is your opportunity! Designed by renowned arhitect Edward Palmer, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a Baltimore gem. Elegant & stately Guilford home situated on double lot. Stone exterior with distinguished turret, Over 5,300 square feet, the house offers hardwood floors, gracious rooms, 2 zoned central air & loads of potential. Come make this your dream home in a most ideal urban location. Estate sale being sold "as is"
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
6,364 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Cooktop Downdraft, Trash Compactor, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Partial, Full, Partially Finished
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Casement
- 3. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Elevator, Grab Bars.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Curved Stair, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Partial, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS