Private residence. OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED for 7/16, Sunday. Please do not pull into the driveway without an appointment or open house. A rare beauty- this property encompasses over 3 acres of land, is wooded and scenic, and includes 2 small horse stalls. This property offers beautiful and tranquil scenery for those who appreciate natural surroundings. This home has a brand-new hardscape patio with a wood fireplace and the perfect area for an outdoor movie theater. An open floor plan of 2688 livable square feet with up to 5-bedroom, 3-full-bath rooms house is a dream come true! With its spacious layout and abundance of bedrooms and bathrooms, it offers plenty of room for a growing family, in-law suite, or hosting guests. The lower recreational area is a standout feature of this home, newly renovated with a pellet stove for warmth, built-ins for a desk, and enough room for your home projector. It also provides the perfect space for entertaining, relaxation, or even creating a dedicated rec area. You can use the 2 lower level rooms as bedrooms, offices, or hobby a room. You'll have endless possibilities to turn it into your own personal oasis. The open design of this house's split foyer creates a seamless flow between the main living areas, making it ideal for both everyday living and hosting gatherings. Hardwood floors under the family room carpet. You'll love how the kitchen, dining, and living areas connect, allowing for easy interaction and a sense of togetherness. So many new features- a new roof in 2020, pellet stove, oversized mud room with built-ins, plantation shutters throughout, recessed lighting in the lower level and so much more, see attached list and video for the floor plan.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,688 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Mud Room, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Full, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Private, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price